Monday, August 08, 2005


5.30 A.M.

Its always a good place to start at the beginning. But in this story I find it appropriate to start right where Im at. Its 5.30 in the morning and I just waved J.C. off on his big adventure of blue skies and sweet air. In a week I will meet him at Point of the Mountain. A week of flying the skies and playing. What fun we have together. I have learned to find wonder and adventure around every corner. We do that so beautifully together.
Learning to fly has been a beautiful gift. I spent more than half of my life afraid and flying taught me to trust. I have faith and confidence in this life we are creating. I was just a girl 4 years ago and now I am a woman who chases her dreams and makes them reality...
And so I dedicate this first post to JC and all the wonderful adventures yet to become reality. I love you JCB

No comments: